Top 10 Agile Influencers on Twitter. Understanding the latest news, trends, and news surrounding Agile can be beneficial when you find yourself looking for better ways to develop software or positioning yourself for better career opportunities. There are hundreds of great Agile blogs and software development blogs, but which ones are worth your time? That’s where we come in.
Here are some of the top Agile twitter feeds that provide you just 140 characters of Agile goodness. Follow your favorites and enjoy daily project management information, tips, and resources.
- Mike W. Cohn: @MikeWCohn is the self-proclaimed expert, author, and leader on Succeeding with Agile. He also offers classes in his hometown in Colorado. With over 28,000 followers, he is one of the most popular tweeters on Agile.
- Scrum Alliance: @ScrumAlliance is the largest, and most established professional organization in the Agile community. Their company mission is designed to help promote awareness and understanding of Scrum to over 34,000 followers.
- Em Campbell: @PrettyAgile is an Agile coach, blogger, and speaker. She is an active live-tweeter and provides inspiring quotes and information on leadership and culture.
- Kane Mar: @Scrumology is the Twitter feed from Kane Mar, a Scrum coach who has a blog, email series, and nearly 20,000 followers.
- Jim Highsmith: @JimHighsmith is one of the cofounders of the Agile Alliance and a co-author of the Agile Manifesto. He has over 30 years of experience and is one of the pioneers of Agile project management. Needless to say, he knows his stuff.
- Erika Flora: @erikaflora is one an Agile ITIL project manager and coach who focuses on women’s issues in project management.
- Scott Sehlhorst: @Sehlhorst is an Agile expert in PM and education with an interesting perspective that breaths fresh air into your Twitter feed.
- Sandy Mamoli: @smamol is the head of the Wellington Agile Professional Network with a great blog and twitter feed focused on Scrum and Agile that is worth following.
- Lyssa Adkins: @LyssaAdkins is a certified Scrum Trainer and Agile Coach. She is the author of Scrum and Agile Coaching, and maintains a lively Twitter feed with constant updates of valuable information.
- Doug Shimp: @Scrum_Coach is a Certified Scrum Trainer. He consistently posts quotes, links, and resources to help those working with Scrum.
If you find more resources that you think that could be added to this list just leave a comment. We would love to hear from you.
Leave a Reply