Exciting opportunity for an IT Project Manager
in Culver City, CA.
The IT Project Manager will direct successful implementation of small to medium-sized technology and business-oriented projects or programs that may be cross-functional, involving other projects with dependencies.
In addition, the IT PM will perform the following:
- Manage multiple small to medium-sized technical and business oriented projects for the Information Technology organization
- Establish client relationships, integrate requirement definition, plan projects, and direct resources ensuring corporate and IT project portfolio objectives are met
- Manage the project plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters
- Coordinate day to day activities for assigned projects including project definition, organization, scheduling, budget, and staffing
- Develop, prepare and present project documentation, including project charter, project plans, status, and other reporting documents in accordance with company standards
- Develop business requirements into a project charter and scope document, and manage projects through the entire project lifecycle ensuring systems meet design standards and guidelines and are sensitive to the performance needs of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of business and/or technology-related project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects involving multiple applications and departments.
- Working knowledge of various system development lifecycle methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Experience with development, reporting, and monitoring of project costs.
- Adept at using documentation tools including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, and industry-standard project management tools.